dijous, 22 de desembre del 2016

MODULE 5. Final task


1. Web tool


NOTE: I’m going to change the age of my students to explain better this Task. Students in this class are now from 8 to 10 years old.

TITLE OF THE TASK: PRESENTATION ABOUT LIONS’ PROJECT
AIM OF THE TASK:

Create a presentation using all content they have learned along the Lions’ project. Also, to increase their marks, they could compare that content with their ideas before starting the project.
DESCRIPTION OF THE TASK: (What are they going to do? How are you going to organize them? Steps to follow and final product)

In groups of 3 or 4, students have to open their session in Prezi –they can use their Facebook account or create a new account only for Prezi.
When they are connected, they have to watch the tutorial video paying attention in the steps. Teacher can let to each group a piece of paper to write down the steps –if they are lost, teacher can give them the steps or write it down on a blackboard or a PDI.
When they know the steps it’s time to start the presentation. We have to take in account that this is not an easy tool for students, so maybe we could let them two or three sessions to finish their presentation. During the process teacher will help students by leaving comments about the presentation.
Finally, when each group finishes, we can share all the Prezi presentations to the rest of the class – if we want, we can take advantage to do the Peer’s assessment.
WEB TOOL (link):
 Prezi:  https://prezi.com

Tutorial about the web tool.


2. The Elevator Pitch:

Powered by emaze

3. My personal thoughts:

In this module I have learnt to use Emaze. In my daily routine I often use ICT and they are really engaging for my students. 

→ 3 things I have learnt during this course:
  • The importance of collaborative work.
  • The necessity of a careful planning for each single step of the whole unit.
  • The key-role of scaffolding to guide students and build autonomy.
→ 2 things I will do in my lessons:
  • I am going to apply this project with my students.
  • I am going to introduce more scaffolding language in may day-a-day as a teacher.
→ 1 think I will continuing learning about:
  • How to adapt unit plans to different ages.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada